The College of Professional Sciences prepares undergraduate and graduate students in the Catholic Jesuit tradition intellectually, morally, and spiritually for careers and professions of service by:
- Challenging students to strive for academic excellence and life-long learning,
- Providing applied experiences grounded in theoretical foundations,
- Promoting collaboration and community partnerships,
- Incorporating research, scholarship, and innovation,
- Integrating ethical behavior and a respect for individual differences and diversity.