Set the World on Fire - Study Abroad in Peru!!
- COVID-Related Information
FAQ Questions about Coronavirus and Study Abroad
Are you considering to study abroad in the coming terms? Check out our FAQ documents to answer your questions.
- Read our FAQ for Planing your Summer 2021 Study Abroad experience.
- Read our FAQ for Planning your Semester Abroad in Fall 2021 or Academic Year in 2020-2021.
Upcoming Events and Deadlines
Check out CIE's EngageXU page for our upcoming events!
Gallagher Student Center
Students interested in study abroad are welcome to begin the planning process. You may schedule an appointment or stop by the CIE (in-person or virtually) during walk-in hours to have a meeting.
Based on your preferences, follow one of the steps below to reach us:
Schedule an Appointment
1) Fill out our intake form to schedule an appointment with an advisor. (In-person or via Zoom)
2) Email us at email@example.com to set-up an appointment. (In-person or via Zoom)
3) Request a time for advising via our application system to set-up an appointment. (In-person or via Zoom)
3) Drop by the CIE during walk-in hours, Monday through Friday, 1:00pm to 5:00pm. (In-person)
4) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ZOOM Walk-in during the above hours. The advisor on-call will email you back with the Zoom link directly to start the meeting right-away or send a brief note when they are next available (they might already be in a meeting) and when to expect the link. (Zoom)