Built and dedicated in 1948, the Armory housed Xavier's ROTC program. The building offered a drill hall and firing range for the ROTC program as well as classrooms for general use. The Armory is located on the west end of campus, off of Winding Way and next to Schmidt Memorial Field House. The Armory continues to be a home to the ROTC program while also providing athletic teams and clubs with a practice and meeting area.
Square Footage: 16.000
- Drill Hall
- Three traditional classrooms
- Dedicated by the Secretary of the Army, Kenneth C. Royall, in 1948.