Adult and Professional Education (APEX)

Current Students


Students can register online on the Student Hub, by contacting an adviser in the APEX office or through the Office of the Registrar.

If you need to drop, add or withdraw from a course, it’s best to contact your adviser to help with the process. NOTE: Failure to attend class is not sufficient notice to the University of your intent to withdraw. You must officially withdraw from a course or it will result in a punitive grade of ‘VF’. To officially withdraw, this form must be filled out and returned to the Office of the Registrar or your adviser, Withdraw from a Course: Fill out the Withdrawal Form.

For non-APEX students wanting to take an accelerated online class, please fill out the APEX Course Request Form and return it to the APEX office located in the Conaton Learning Commons (CLC), Suite 514. Download the Form.

Change or Add Majors/Minors

For all CAS (College of Arts & Sciences) majors wishing to make a change (switch/add/drop) to your major or minor, please start the change process at the CAS website.

For College of Professional Sciences (CSSHE) majors and minors, please contact the new department of the major or minor. They will contact the Associate Dean’s office in CSSHE to begin the process.

For Williams College of Business (WCB) majors and minors, please contact Cindy Stockwell, Assistant Dean, Undergraduate Programs in Smith Hall 120. 

Bursar Info

To stay up to date with Bursar information and the current Tuition and Fees schedule, you can go to the Bursar website.