College of Arts and Sciences

Change, Add or Drop your Major or Minor

Once you have completed the form below, you will receive a confirmation email.

Please note that you may add a major or a minor without dropping anything OR drop a major or minor only.

Please note that changes to your major and/or minor can take up to a week to be processed.

Questions about changes to your major or minor in the College of Arts and Sciences?

Contact your academic advisor, the department chair of the relevant department, or
Ms. Jennifer Droege, Assistant Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, Alter Hall 202, at or call 513-745-3101.