Accelerated Degree Completion (ADC)
The Accelerated Degree Completion program offers a combination of evening, weekend and online classes over eight-week sessions. Terms start in January, March, May, July, August, and October.
Degrees offered in the ADC program:
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership (starting Fall 2019)
- The Organizational Leadership major is designed for adult students who want to prepare for leadership positions in organizational settings. Students acquire a broad foundational knowledge, deepened within a specific disciplinary minor and applied in a community-based project.
- NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE: The B.A. in Organizational Leadership with minors in Business, Communication Studies, and Information Systems can be completed fully online.
- Minors available in the Accelerated evening, weekend or online formats are: Business, Cybersecurity Systems, Communication Arts, Psychology and Information Systems. Other minors may require full semester weekday or evening classes.
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts (BLA)
- The BLA degree is designed for adult transfer students who are interested in taking courses in a broad range of disciplines. The general electives and upper level studies requirement allow for efficient transferability of previously earned college credit and gives students the opportunity to focus on courses that meet their needs.
- Concentrations available in the BLA degree program are:
- Organizational Leadership concentration requirements (17-18 cr. hrs.)
- MGMT 300 - Managerial Behavior
- MGMT 309 - Change Management
- MGMT 314 - Leadership
- Choose three electives (9 cr. hrs) from: COMM 207, COMM 209, SHRM 200, MGMT 301, MGMT 325, MGMT 385
- Professional Communication concentration requirements (20-21 cr. hrs.)
- COMM 101 - Oral Communication
- COMM 207 - Interpersonal Communication
- COMM 209 - Group Dynamics
- COMM 260 - Organizational Communication
- Choose 2 courses (6 cr. hrs) from: MGMT 300, MGMT 301, BAIS 120/220, COMM 477
The traditional Day/Evening option offers classes during regular semesters with a choice of more than 90 undergraduate majors and 60 minors . Terms start in January, May, July, and August.
Non-Degree enrollment is available for students who want to take courses without entering a full degree program. Note that financial aid is not available for non-degree students.