LONDON SUMMER STUDY PROGRAM
This program provides students with an opportunity to travel and study in England and develop an appreciation for international culture. Students will spend 5 weeks in London, England and earn 6 credit hours, taught by Xavier faculty.
- Location: London, England
- Dates: TBD
- Spend 5 weeks in Europe
- Monday - Thursday classes
- Extended weekends for travel
- Study and live at Queen Mary University of London
- Travel with Xavier faculty and students
- Gain international business skills
Students select two of the following three "core friendly" courses:
BLAW300 - International Legal Environment of Business is a required business core course, E/RS elective, Diversity Curriculum Requirement (DCR) elective, and a social science elective.
ENGL205 or ENGL376 - Arts in Britain, satisfies EITHER a literature core requirement, OR a Literature and the Moral Imagination requirement. This course also is a Diversity Curriculum Requirement.
PHIL 333 - Philosophy of Art and Beauty (Aesthetics). This course satisfies a 3rd level Philosophy class OR a Humanities elective.
- Earn 6 hours (two courses)
- Fulfills core requirements for business and the university cores
- Courses taught by Xavier Professors
- Grades and credits transfer to Xavier University
- No prerequisites
Cost is $5,500, which includes 6 hours of tuition, housing (single occupancy rooms with your own shower, sink, and toilet), suites include fully functioning kitchen, excursions to Bath and Stonehenge, and three day, two night trip to Edinburgh, Scotland
Not included - airfare, meals, books, and personal travel
Scholarships and financial aid opportunities may be available
Contact Professor Paul Fiorelli at (513)745-2050, firstname.lastname@example.org, 226 Smith Hall, or visit www.xavierlondon.com, or like us at Facebook.com/xulondon.