WCB Advisory Boards are made up of successful individuals who understand the value of a Xavier degree and are here, in turn, to advise college and department leaders on best practices and innovation. They provide advice, guidance and financial support to the faculty and students of the college.
The Board assists the departments with curriculum strategies with a view of insuring currency, applicability, and relevance to the business community. Members of the Board serve as mentors for students, and in addition, they provide strategic advice on the outreach activities of the department in order to enhance the its reputation, visibility and corporate relationships.
- Business Analytics and Information Systems
- Center for International Business
- Cintas Institute for Business Ethics
- Dean's Board of Executive Advisors
- Dean's Board of Student Advisors
- Emerging Leaders MBA
- Master of Science in Customer Analytics
- Sedler Family Center for Experiential Learning