The Gasiewicz Scholarship helps business students gain international experience through study abroad or work abroad. Awardees will receive $500-$750 to help offset the cost of studying abroad in approved programs. These funds may be used for tuition and/or travel-related expenses. Normally, 10-12 undergraduate scholarships will be awarded each year.
- Applicants must be applying to or have been accepted into a study abroad program for academic credit
- Students must be full-time students majoring in business
- Students must have a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Programs that focus on the study of international business are preferred-although all programs are eligible
- Study Abroad Approval form must be submitted (before funds will be distributed)
- Students must be willing to complete a post-trip survey, essay on their experience and thank-you letter to the Gasiewicz family.
- Personal essay
- Faculty Reference/Recommendation (forms available)
- Study abroad program details
- Personal resume (optional)
- Interest in study abroad and learning about different cultures/countries
- Ability to show how studying abroad will enhance your business knowledge/career potential
- Level of maturity and personal integrity