Office of Residence Life
COVID-19 RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- In person visitors may stop by the Musketeer Mezzanine during business hours Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (ET). All in person guests must wear a mask or face covering and social distancing will be practiced. We also remain available by email (email@example.com) or phone (513-745-3203).
- Upcoming Office Hours
- November 26-29: Office closed.
- November 30-December 11: Office open. When arriving to the Musketeer Mezzanine, call us at 513-745-3203 to gain access.
- November 14-18: Office open remotely only. Physical office closed.
- December 19-January 4: Office closed.
- January 4: Office reopens.
- End of Semester Closing: In order to give the Residence Life staff time to close the buildings and travel home to be with family for the Thanksgiving Holiday, the residence halls will close at 12 noon on Wednesday, November 25.
- Books and course materials rented through the Day One program must be returned following finals week (Monday, Nov. 30 to Friday, Dec. 4). The deadline to return materials is Friday, Dec. 18. Students will have the option of returning books in person to the bookstore in Gallagher Student Center or using a pre-paid shipping label provided by Follett. The first Follett email with a link to print the pre-paid shipping label will be sent on Friday, Dec. 4, along with the list of books and course materials to be returned. It is recommended that students return their materials as soon as finals are completed. Students should take all books and course materials when leaving for the semester.
Living on campus should be a highlight of your college experience. At Xavier, we are dedicated to making sure that our living environments are the best they can be. Our team is committed to provide you with a residential environment which supports your social and academic experience.
Residence Mall Virtual Tour
Where to Live
Traditional First-Year Residences*Discover a first-year home that's perfect for you. First-year students have several options for living on campus, including:
Traditional Upper-class Student Residences**
While Buenger and Kuhlman Halls are also considered traditional upper-class student residences, upper-class students have the opportunity to branch out into other living arrangements including the apartments and these great properties:
**First-year students may live in these areas at the discretion of the Senior Director depending on demand and/or student need.
As a parent, we know you want your student to be safe and comfortable so they can be successful. Xavier students appreciate ALL Card 24-hour access, several options of housing and dining styles, plenty of amenities such as Wi-Fi Internet access, and worry-free maintenance in all halls and apartments. Additionally, the central residence life and hall staff work to assist students to have a successful Xavier experience.