Residence Life Information for Parents
COVID-19 RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Office of Residence Life is working remotely as of March 18th. We have normal business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm (ET).
- Residents may direct their inquiries to their Hall Director or to our main office at email@example.com. You may also reach out to your Hall Director by phone or to our main number at 513-745-3203.
- Students who have moved out but did not complete the check out process on Housing Self Service may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will complete your checkout for you.
- All students are expected to have their personal belongings removed and check out from their residential space by Monday, March 23 at 9 PM. Only students with an approved exemption may continue to reside on campus.
- Incoming first year students should continue to check Road to Xavier for information about the first year housing selection process.
- Per Fr. Graham's message, a decision will be made by April 17th, and communicated via email, in regards to Spring 2020 room and board charges. Until that time, the Office of Residence Life has no additional information about next steps.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented event. We value you as a member of the Xavier Community and wish you and your families health and peace.
RESIDENCE HALL CLOSING INFORMATION
All Xavier University campus housing is closed for the remainder of the semester.
A LIST OF FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Are you looking to send your student a care package? Choose from a designed package or build a custom one to send your student encouragement throughout the academic year.
Linens and Bedding
Learn more about our Linen and Bedding program sponsored by Xavier University.
The University does not assume responsibility for theft, loss, or damage to resident's personal property and the student hereby releases the University from any liability. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that each individual obtain insurance coverage for all items of personal property kept at the residence. This is point #10 in the Housing Agreement signed by all students.
Off Campus Living
All Xavier student are required to live On Campus their first two years. Have questions about off campus living? If your student is looking to move off campus, information regarding available off-campus housing is maintained throughout the calendar year and is provided as a service to Xavier students at the following address: offcampus.xavier.edu. Although this website is contained within ours, the properties listed are not endorsed by Xavier University.
If you are looking for a place to store your student's belongings over the summer, Xavier recommends a student-owned business called Go Campus Solutions. Campus Solutions will pick up, store, and deliver a student's belongings. You can do an online sign-up and choose the storage package that best fits the student's needs. The student packs up, and Campus Solutions will pick up and move one's possessions safely for the summer and back to their new room assignment in the fall. They also can store your student's belongings while they study abroad. To find our more information about Campus Solutions go to their website: http://gocampussolutions.com/.