WELCOME TO THE MAIL CENTER
Packages for the 2023-2024 school year started rolling in on July 31st!
We logged 22, 474 packages just in the first three months of the semester and the packages keep rolling in!
A very happy fall to all!
As a part of Auxiliary Services, we take pride in delivering excellent customer service to our students, faculty and staff!
- Please visit the Auxiliary Services Hours Of Operation webpage for our most recent hours. The Mailing Services Department adheres to the Xavier University holiday schedule.
Mail pick-up is scheduled daily for 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Any mail dropped off after 2:00 p.m. is NOT guaranteed to be sent out on the same day.
Click here for a complete listing of the building addresses and visit The USPS wbesite for additional USPS rules and regulations.
Example of How to Properly Address Student Letters/Packages:
Cincinnati, OH 45207
- Any mail or packages unclaimed after two weeks will be returned to sender.
- Groceries and food deliveries are NOT ACCEPTED at mail center. Students must *personally accept* groceries and food *directly* from the delivery service. For example, Amazon Fresh, Walmart/Kroger groceries **must be delivered to and received by student at time of delivery.**
- Students must present their One Pass when claiming packages or mail.
- Packages or mail may only be claimed by the named recipient (for example, a student's roommate or friend cannot pick up any mail or packages for that student).
- The Mail Center is responsible for distributing intercampus mail, metering outgoing USPS mail, and delivering mail to on-campus departments.
The goal of the Mailing Services is to provide the University Community with timely and accurate handling, distribution, and processing of all mail, utilizing staff and resources most cost-effectively. To prepare and meter all outgoing classes of domestic and international mail, packages, and courier services for the University departments. To ensure that all departments comply with all USPS regulations.