Summer 22 Parking Permits on Sale now!
The Commuter Permit has been reduced to the cost of $40 for the Summer session.
2022-23 Permits on Sale mid-July, date TBD
You must be a registered student or an active faculty/staff member to acquire a permit.
- PERMITS - Order Parking Permits
- CITATIONS - Pay or Appeal Your Citations
- ACCOUNT - Manage your Account and Vehicle Information
- Obtaining a visitor parking permit (for faculty/staff use only)
Grab Your Parking Pass
Xavier University Parking Services offers a secure web-based self-service parking system allowing you to manage your account conveniently.
- Visit xavier.edu/parking. Click on the 'On Sale Now' link toward the middle of the page.
- Log-in to the site using your Xavier username and password toward the upper right of the page.
- Click on the "Buy a Xavier Permit' link to get started. Follow the checkout prompts for your permit, vehicle and mailing information.
- Your license plate number is required to complete the permit process.
- At checkout, a temporary permit will be provided to you to print out and display until the official Xavier parking permit is received in the mail, approximately 7-10 days.
- Visibly place your temporary permit on your dash until the official permit arrives. Motorcycle or scooter permits may be purchased at the ConneX office at the Musketeer Mezzanine.
- Upon receiving your official permit in the mail, please affix it inside your car.