Residence Life - Summer Housing
Summer 2021 Housing for Current Students
The summer housing application will open on Housing Self-Service on Monday, March 15th for current residents who need to request housing on campus during the summer months. Similar to other break periods during the pandemic, all applicants will be reviewed to determine whether a true need to stay on campus is needed. If you are not a current resident, please reach out to our office so we may make the application available for you.
All COVID-19 safety protocols and expectations will continue to be in effect and enforced over the summer.
- Apply on Housing Self-Service by Monday, April 19th.
- Request will be reviewed by summer housing committee
- Decision will be communicated to your Xavier email
Need to Know Early?
For your planning needs, students who submit the summer housing application by Wednesday, March 31st will have their requests reviewed first by the committee.
Housing Options and Rates
- Village 2 bedroom (single bedroom): $300 per week (share apartment with 1 other person)
- Village 4 bedroom (single bedroom): $250 per week (share apartment with 3 other people)
- Buenger 2 bedroom suite (single bedroom) : $250 (share suite with 1 other person)
- Buenger 3 or 4 bedroom suite (single bedroom) : $225 (share suite with 2 or 3 other people)
Over the summer services on campus such as food and retail options will be limited.
If you are not a Xavier University student, and you are coming to Cincinnati for a summer internship, please visit our Intern Housing site.
If you are a CMStep Montessori cohort participant, please visit our CMStep Housing site.