The BPP Grant Program
The BPP Grant Program provides funding for WCB departments and business clubs and organizations to create and deliver major-related career programs and activities. Selected events also receive BUAD/BPP Elective Credit. As many as ten grants up to $1000 will be awarded each academic year.
Examples might include but are not limited to:
- Panel discussion on careers and opportunities in a specific business major, discipline or industry
- Keynote speaker relevant to your major/field/industry
- Major-related resume critiques with alums or business people
- Networking with business executives or alums in your major
- Workshops to develop needed soft skills in your field
- Meet the Firms or similar event to explore careers and firms related to your major
- Company visits or job shadowing
- Programs to develop job seeking skills in your major (e.g., assessment test-taking tools, etc.)
- Joining or working with professional organizations related to your field
- Joint programs between related business majors (e.g., BANL and MKTG, FINC and INBU, INFO and CSCI, etc.)
The application process requires that the program be well-developed and sponsored by a department or club.
Grant Application Process: