Current Xavier Students
- View documents needed to complete your financial aid application
- Check the status of documents submitted to Student Financial Services
- View your Financial Aid Awards offered by Xavier University
- Check which funds have been paid to your student account
- Review personalized messages from Student Financial Services regarding your account
- Check your student account balance
- Review your account for any holds that need to be resolved
- Review financial aid award history by term and by year
We encourage you to explore Financial Aid Self-Service and familiarize yourself with the features that it offers.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form applies to a single academic year. That means current need to submit a FAFSA form each year.
Xavier Merit Awards/Scholarships
Xavier merit awards/scholarships (offered upon admission to Xavier) do not have a minimum GPA requirement for renewal. Students are required to be enrolled as full-time undergraduates to maintain eligibility. Merit awards/scholarships are available for a maximum of 8 semesters and can only be used in the fall and spring semesters of an academic year. Students who complete their undergraduate program in less than 8 semesters will forfeit any unused scholarship eligibility. Undergraduate scholarship funds cannot be applied to graduate programs.
Xavier Scholarships for Current Students
The Office of Student Financial Services maintains a list of additional scholarship opportunities for current students.
Private Scholarship Opportunities
The office also maintains a listing of private (non-Xavier) scholarships.