Financial Aid Self-Service
What is Financial Aid Self-Service?
Self-Service is a secure, web-based portal that provides 24/7 access to academic records, registration information, financial aid, student accounts, and other university services.
What can you do in Financial Aid Self-Service?
Within the Self-Service portal, you have access to the following financial aid functions:
- View documents needed to complete your financial aid application
- Check the status of documents submitted to Student Financial Services
- View your Financial Aid Awards offered by Xavier University
- Check which funds have been paid to your student account
- Review personalized messages from Student Financial Services regarding your account
- Check your student account balance
- Review your account for any holds that need to be resolved
- Review financial aid award history by term and by year
We encourage you to explore Financial Aid Self-Service and familiarize yourself with the features that it offers.
Who can access Financial Aid Self-Service?
- Current undergraduate, graduate, and ABSN students
- Newly admitted incoming freshman students who have committed to Xavier
- Admitted transfer, ABSN, and graduate students
- Parents and other individuals who have been granted proxy access
How do I access Financial Aid Self-Service?
- Sign in to Self-Service with your user ID (Xavier email address) and password
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Financial Aid
From here you can:
- Check Financial Aid Status to view a summary of your award
- Check Eligibility to view unsatisified financial aid requirements
- Check Award to view your aid offer and aid history