Authorized Users Site: https://commerce.cashnet.com/xavierpay
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, payment plans, and online payments to name a few. Please familiarize yourself with our new processes by reading the information below as well as following the links to the right called, How to pay for students and parents and Frequently Asked Questions.
Xavier University publishes monthly bills electronically. These are referred to as eBills.
- On or about the 5th of each month, students and any Authorized User(s) will receive an email notifying them that their bill is ready for viewing.
- Online payments are fast, easy, and secure. Payments can only be made by logging in with a Username and Password. Our online payment system will cross-check the payer to the student and only allow the student or Authorized User(s) to make a payment to the appropriate student's bursar account.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- There is a 2.75% convenience fee added to all credit/debit card transactions.
- There is no fee to pay with an electronic check (eCheck).