There are two methods by which you can pay your bursar account balance. You can pay in full or you can enroll in the payment plan.
Payment In Full
The first eBill will be published July 12, 2023 for the Fall 2023 semester. If paying in full, pay the total due on or before the July 28, 2023.
Students and authorized users should review each monthly eBill and pay the balance on or before the due date. Miscellaneous charges may be applied to student's accounts at any point in the semester such as; library fines, parking citations, additional meal plans, etc.
Please note: ABSN students are not eligible to participate in the payment plan.
Students have the option of spreading their total semester balance over monthly payments by enrolling in the payment plan. There is a $50 fee to enroll in the payment plan, the enrollment fee is required every semester a student enrolls in the payment plan.
The payment plan schedule is as follows:
- The first eBill will be published July 12, 2022 and is due on or before July 28, 2023.
- The second eBill will be published August 1, 2023 and is due on or before August 20, 2023.
- The third eBill will be published September 1, 2023 and is due on or before September 20, 2023.
- The fourth eBill will be published October 1, 2023 and is due on or before October 20, 2023.
- The fifth and final eBill will be published November 1, 2023 and is due on or before November 20, 2023.