Transfer Visits and Events
Right now is the perfect time to learn about transferring to Xavier. Whether you have attended or are currently attending another college or university, our visits and events will help you navigate the transfer process.
Transfer Student Visit Day
We are excited to offer a transfer-specific presentation and campus visit for prospective families!
This visit option starts with a 30-minute transfer information session followed by a tour led by a current Student Ambassador who goes inside our main campus buildings for a great insight into campus life.
- Your visit will include a Transfer Admission presentation where we’ll discuss course transferability, financial aid and FAFSA updates, transfer support services, and housing. Following the presentation you will go on a campus tour.
- Receive an unofficial course evaluation before you leave.
- Campus visits are open to any student who has already graduated high school and has taken courses at another college or university. For students over the age of 24, please contact the Adult and Professional Education department to schedule a visit.
- Please plan to spend about 2 hours on campus.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Tours are held rain or shine!
Monday, December 18, 2023
Transfer Tuesday Virtual Sessions
We host virtual transfer information sessions throughout the summer. Attend a session led by Xavier’s Transfer Recruitment Director to learn about important topics, such as campus life, credit evaluation process, transfer scholarships, and so much more.