Faculty-led Study Abroad Proposal Process (New Programs)
For faculty members looking to propose new programs, please use the links below:
Faculty-led Study Abroad Renewal Process (Existing Programs)
For faculty members looking to renew existing programs, please use the links below:
Faculty Associate for the Center for International Education
The Center for International Education is seeking applications for a Faculty Associate to serve during the 2021-2022 Academic year. This position will work collaboratively with the Executive Director for Student Support/Senior International Officer to advance international education priorities at Xavier. Applications due Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
The USAC Visiting Professor (VP) Program
Professors from University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) Affiliate Universities have the unique opportunity to help internationalize their home universities and support the USAC mission by teaching abroad on summer, January, or semester Specialty Programs. Deadline for submission of applications is December 1. A past participant is David Knutson, faculty in the Spanish Department. More information is available below.
- 2019-2020 USAC Visiting Professor Application Form
- Guide for Visiting Professor Program to Study Abroad Staff
- Risk Management Forms
- Study Abroad Programs - Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Itinerary Submission form to Travel to a Department of State Risk Designated Country
- Petition to Travel form to Travel to a Department of State Risk Designated Country