- Primarily double occupancy bedrooms.
- Community-style bathrooms and shower areas.
- Handicap accessible bedrooms available.
- Bedrooms are furnished with beds, desks, chairs and a built-in wardrobe.
- Air conditioning, Xavier internet connectivity and digital cable.
- Laundry facility, kitchenette, study lounges, and a large recreation room.
Brockman Hall Double Room Information Sheet
- Double Room: 12' x 141/2'
- Windows: 34" H x 54" W, including mini-blinds and screens
- Closets: Built-in, one per resident
Measures: 21" W x 73" H x 27" D
Shelf Space: 20" W x 73" H x 27" D, with two movable shelves
- Desk: 48" W x 24" D
- Mattress: Twin or Twin XL
- Suggested Carpet Size: 9' x 12'
Brockman Hall Double Room
Brockman Hall Kitchenette
Brockman Hall Lounge