The Office of Human Resources (OHR) understands that continual learning is a vital part of your employment at Xavier University. Our course offerings provide the opportunity to strengthen job performance, build leadership capabilities, and foster personal and professional growth.
Current XLC offerings sponsored by OHR
The Office of Human Resources began a partnership with Xavier's Leadership Center in the spring of 2020 to offer a variety of courses. We are excited to share this partnerhip will continue. The Office of Human Resources will sponsor five spots for each of the sessions in which we are partnering with the XLC. The spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Spots are open to all faculty and staff. Faculty and staff do not have to be managers or supervisors to reserve a spot and attend. Employees are limited to two sessions. We would encourage all who are interested to review the offerings and sign up now.
Xavier Leadership Center’s programs run from 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and take place at Cintas Center’s Schiff Center.
- Campus Police Crime Prevention Training's
- Center for Teaching Excellence Workshops
- Controller’s Banner Finance Training
- Information Technology Security Training
- Institutional Diversity and Inclusion Workshops
- Mission & Identity
- Purchasing’s Xavier Buy Training
- Title IX Events and Training
- Xavier Leadership Center (discount rates may be available)
- GC3 Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection (Click on Webinars and than Xavier University to create an account)