- Xavier's Federal School Code is 003144.
- File the FAFSA and complete your application for admission by December 1 to be considered for the best scholarship and grant packages.
- Use your legal name as it appears on your social security card.
- Do not leave any items blank, unless indicated to do so. Enter a zero (0) where no income was received.
- Questions about the FAFSA? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Special circumstances not reflected on the FAFSA? We may be able to consider a reduction in income due to job loss, reduction of hours for a parent, divorce/separation or death of a parent (after the FAFSA has been submitted). If one of these situations applies, please contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com or (513) 745-3142.
Federal Student Aid FAFSA Form Tips
Interested in using the mobile app to complete your FAFSA?
- Remember to file the renewal FAFSA annually.
- Continuing students should update their grade level (step one of the FAFSA) each year.
- Questions about the FAFSA? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.