Update Your Information


Change of Name

Students whose names have been legally changed should go to the Office of the Registrar, and file a change of name form. Legal documentation, such an original social security card, marriage certificate, or official court document supporting the name change must accompany the form. This name change will be reflected on the student's official academic record.

Update of Address Information

Address information for students can be updated through the Office of the Registrar by completing appropriate fields on the Bio/Demographic Update Form.