Request online through the National Student Clearing House:
To request your transcript, please submit your request through the National Student Clearinghouse. Please see specific instructions below.
To start your transcript order, please click this blue bar:
Using this process also allows you to track the processing of your order and receive email and text alerts regarding your request.
Request through U.S. Mail:
Check or Money Order needs to be made out to Xavier University. We do not accept cash payments.
Please include all appropriate information on the Transcript Request form, fill out, print, sign, and submit to the address below. Failure to include any of the information on the form can result in the request not being completed and returned to student.
Xavier University - Office of the Registrar
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-3351
- Mail via USPS will be completed and sent USPS First Class Mail within 3-5 business days upon submission of the request.
- A request indicating “hold for pick up” will be completed within 1 business day, the transcript will be ready after 12:00 PM the next business day.
- Digital PDF transcripts are received via e-mail by the recipient within 24 hours after it is sent. It is the responsibility of the individual requesting the transcript to check with the recipient, to be sure they will accept it in the electronic PDF format.
- Express Shipping via FedEx to addresses within the United States. An express shipping address MUST be a street address and can NOT be a P.O. Box address.
All requests placed through the National Student Clearinghouse are subject to an additional $2.50 NSCH fee on top of University fees shown below.
- Physical/Paper Transcript via Mail ( First Class USPS)
- $5.00 (per transcript)
- Physical/Paper Transcript via Hold for Pickup (Expedited)
- $5.00 + $5.00 (per transcript)
- Physical/Paper via FedEx (United State)
- $20.00 + $5.00 (per transcript)
- Electronic PDF Transcript
- $6.75 (per transcript)
All financial obligations to the University must be resolved before release of Academic Transcripts will be permitted. Please contact the Bursar's Office for further information.
- The Office of the Registrar does not produce unofficial transcripts.
- We cannot accept a request via phone, fax or email.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Transcripts are only emailed via the secure ordering system from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Your Xavier University transcript will include all undergraduate and graduate work completed at Xavier University.
- Xavier University is the custodian of records for Edgecliff College/Our Lady of Cincinnati. Work completed at these colleges will be included with your Xavier transcript.
- Although unofficial transcripts are not produced, currently enrolled students may access their unofficial academic record through the Student Services link within Self-Service of the Xavier Student Hub.