Tuition, Fees, and Other Costs
Schedule of Rates
Tuition: View Details
Room and Board: Variable
Xavier Fees: Graduate Student Association Fee: $8 (per year)
AT Program Course Fees:
- ATTR 501: Athletic Training Skills: $110 (course materials, supplies, and EMR certification)
- ATTR 531: Therapeutic Intervention 1: $85 (manual therapy certification)
- ATTR 561: Clinical Experience 1: $30 (supplies) + $18 (professional liability insurance)
- ATTR 562: Clinical Experience 2: $18 (professional liability insurance)
- ATTR 600: Medical Issues in AT: $10 (supplies)
- ATTR 663: Clinical Experience 3: $18 (professional liability insurance)
- ATTR 664: Clinical Experience 4: $18 (professional liability insurance)
Graduation Fee: $50
Dress Code: Students may need to purchase clothing to meet the dress code requirements for their clinical assignment.
Transportation: Students are responsible for covering the cost of transportation to off-campus clinical sites.
Health Documentation: Students are required to provide up to date verification of immunizations prior to beginning of clinical rotations. Students must also provide annual proof of a current negative TB test.
Professional Conferences: There will be opportunities for students to attend professional conferences.
Professional Membership: NATA student membership and GCATA (Greater Cincinnati Athletic Trainers Association) student membership is encouraged but not required.
Background Check: Some clinical sites may require a background check. Students may be responsible for covering the cost.