The Institute for Spirituality and Social Justice is pleased to announce scholarship opportunities for graduate students seeking degrees based on both merit and need!
Ordinarily, the amount of the tuition scholarship is up to the cost of one credit hour per student, per course.*
* The graduate tuition rate for 2019-2010 is $640 per credit hour. Ordinarily, the Institute for Spirituality and Social Justice offers tuition scholarships of up to the cost of one credit hour per student, per course taken. For 2019-2020, the scholarship amount is: $640 scholarship per three credit course. Example: If you are a student on the regular rate enrolled in two ISSJ courses in Fall 2019, you would apply for up to $1,280 in funding.
In cases of intense need, students can contact the ISSJ director for further conversation.
Students must be registered for at least one course in the ISSJ in order to apply for that term.
- Scholarships for fall courses: July 15
- Scholarships for spring courses: November 1
- Scholarships for summer courses: April 1
- Complete the application.
- Write an essay of approximately 1,000 words explaining your course of study in the ISSJ, how it enhances your personal and/or career plans, where you are in the program and why financial aid is needed.
- Attach a resume or c.v.
- Send complete applications to director Anna Miller and Ashley Theuring with subject line "ISSJ Scholarship Application"