** NEW student package policy: Any student packages still in our possession after 2 weeks of arriving to the XU Mail Center, will be Returned to Sender if not picked up by the student. **
* THE EARLIEST DATE TO SEND PACKAGES TO CAMPUS OVER THE SUMMER FOR THE FALL SEMESTER IS AUGUST 1ST. THE TWO WEEK POLICY STILL APPLIES FOR THE SUMMER. THEREFORE IT IS ADVISED THAT PACKAGES INTENDED FOR PICK UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FALL SEMESTER BE SENT AFTER AUGUST 1ST. Thank you!
Quick Facts About Us
- The Xavier Mailing Services Center received and distributed over 50,000 packages to the Xavier Community last year.
- We are one of the main pick-up and drop-off locations for Federal Express and UPS packages.
- Students living in the Xavier University Campus dormitories and Apartments are assigned a mail box located in the Mailing Services Center, which corresponds with their room assignment.
- Students are sent email notifications for any incoming packages, mail, or special deliveries on a daily basis as they arrive to the campus.
The Mailing Services Department adheres to the Xavier University holiday schedule.
Contact Mailing Services
Building: Campus Services Building, Lower Level