Copy and Print Services
COVID-19 Related Announcements*
- Xavier Auxiliary Services is working remotely as of March 18th. We have regular remote business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (ET). If you have questions, please call 513-745-4281 or email email@example.com.
- A decision will be made by April 17th, and communicated via email, in regards to the Spring 2020 room, board, parking, etc. charges, Until that time, the office of Auxiliary Services and the sub-departments within Auxiliary Services have no additional information about the next steps.
- Dining Services - Beginning Saturday, March 28, Hoff Dining Commons will transition to offering two daily carry-out services. Continental breakfast items will also be available during the dinner carry-out service. For after-hours, the Pizza ATM located in Fenwick Atrium will be available. For meal plan holders, please swipe your All Card. For non-meal plan holders, a reduced carry-out price of $8.35 is available. All food from Hoff Dining Commons will be served in disposable containers and with utensils. The dining room seating is closed.
- Meal Service at Hoff Dining Commons, 7 days a week:
- Brunch - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Dinner - 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Meal Service at Hoff Dining Commons, 7 days a week:
- All For One Shops - GSC Bookstore, All For One Shop, and Starbucks are closed. With the health of our store staff being our top priority, we have made the difficult decision to place a temporary hold on all new general merchandise orders submitted online to the All For One Shop until further notice. All items ordered prior to March 25 will be fulfilled and sent. All orders moving forward will be accepted but placed in an immediate backorder status until further notice. We will process orders on a rolling basis as our limited staffing level allows. You will be able to track the status of your order via our customer service line: (800) 381-5151.
- Mail Center - Starting Monday, March 23, the Xavier Mail Center will be operating on a reduced schedule until further notice. The new hours will be Mondays and Thursdays only, from 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Please keep in mind in following the temporary campus access control guidelines in place, our building will be locked, and you will need to swipe your ALL Card to enter. If you are curious if you have any mail, you may contact the Mail Center during the reduced operating hours, and we will check your departmental box. If any packages/mail are essential, we will help to make arrangements for in-person pickup. We will not be forwarding mail off-campus. If you have any questions, please call us at 513-745-3558.
- Banking Services - The U.S. Bank branch on-campus will temporarily close effective 5:00 pm, 3/20/20. For any business needs, please visit the Norwood branch on Montgomery Rd or visit usbank.com.
- All Card Center - The All Card Center is closed until further notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-745-4281 for assistance.
- Door Access - All campus buildings will lockdown at 5:00 pm, 3/20/20. All employees will be able to swipe into campus buildings from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday. After hours swipe access will remain for those already pre-approved for their respective office buildings. If an employee requires assistance with essential building access, or if an All Card is broken or lost, please contact Xavier University Police Dispatch at 513-745-2000.
- For updates, please follow our social media channels on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook: @XavierConnex, @XavierDining, @XavierBookstore
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented event. We value you as a member of the Xavier Community and wish you and your family health and peace. *All announcements subject to change.
ConneX manages a full-service copy & print contract service for the campus. On-site equipment, service and supplies are provided continuously at a low per page cost.
COSTS TO COPY OR PRINT:
For Students: $0.08 per page B/W ; $0.20 per page Color
Please note: Print and copy account funds do not carry over each semester and there are no refunds.
For Faculty & Staff: $0.055 per page B/W ; $0.20 per page Color
|STUDENT COPIER LOCATIONS||X-Cash is accepted at all copiers on-campus
|Conaton Learning Commons||Connection Center|
|Cohen Center||Cohen Student Lounge|
|Gallagher Student Center||First Floor - Computer Area|
|Hailstones Hall||Nieporte Lounge|
|McDonald Library||Second Floor|
Q. Where is the paper jam located in the MFP?
A. First, follow the directions on finding the jam and pulling out the paper; the potentially jammed areas will be highlighted on the color LED screen of the MFP. If you have done this and there is still a jam error message, turn the machine off then back on this may clear the jam. If all these fail, please contact us at x-1935 to assist.
Q. What if I need to apply copying charges to multiple budget lines?
A. If you have to sign rights to apply charges to multiple budget lines, you can contact Xavier Copying Services at x-1935 or email@example.com to have access to your respective budgets linked to your ALL Card. You will then be prompted to enter an ORG or FUND number after swiping your ALL Card at the device.
Q. How do I activate the Multi-Function Device (MFD) for copying?
A. Current Faculty and Staff can activate the copier through the Equitrac card reader attached to the device. The copier is activated either by swiping your ALL Card or by manually entering the first 10-digits of the ID number found along the bottom of your ALL Card. All charges are accrued against your Home Budget in Banner and charged back at the end of each calendar month.
Q. How do I use the MFP? Are there any training classes available?
A. Yes, there is training available. Please contact us at x-1935 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our on-site Technician will set up an appointment and show you how to operate the MFP copy machine.