These waiver forms are required for all University-sponsored or affiliated off-campus programs where the trip is expected to consist of five or more off-campus overnight stays and for any international travel for any length of stay.
- The following forms: Assumption of Risk and Release and Health History forms must be turned into the Center for International Education by the deadline. In addition, a copy of your passport must be submitted.
- For students traveling to the European Union, an additional form is required to acknowledge and consent to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect in May 2018.
- All pages of forms should be scanned and submitted to the students' study abroad application portal by the deadline.
For more information about Xavier University's waivers, please visit the Risk Management and Insurance website.
Quick Links to Forms
Assumption of Risk and Release (AOR 102) Mandatory for all enrolled in an international experience
Assumption of Risk and Release (AOR 102TW) Mandatory for all enrolled in an international experience country with an elevated risk designation. The CIE will provide you with this form if it is required.
Student Health History Form (HHF 201) Mandatory for all enrolled in an international experience
Student Health Screening Exam Form (HHF 202) Mandatory for all enrolled in an international experience
EU GDPR Form Mandatory for all students enrolled in an international experience in the European Union
Assumption of Risk and Release (AOR 107) Mandatory for all students who are from another college or university enrolled in a Xavier international experience
Waiver Forms Deadlines
All waiver forms are due based on the term in which you are enrolled for your study abroad experience. Failure to turn in the necessary forms could result in dismissal from the international experience.
- Fall Break Programs: September 15
- Winter Break Programs: December 1
- Spring Semester Programs: December 15
- Spring Break Programs: February 1
- Summer Programs: April 15
- Academic Year and Fall Semester Programs: May 15