Hall Directors featured in our videos may have transitioned into new roles, for updated Hall Director information please review our Staff page.
APARTMENT COMPLEX FEATURES
- The apartment complex includes three varieties of housing:
- Two-bedroom flats house four students, and include a kitchen, dining room, living room, and one full bathroom.
- Two-bedroom townhouses house four students. The first floor features a kitchen, common room, half bath, and deck. The second floor features two bedrooms and one full bathroom.
- Four-bedroom apartments house four students, and include a living room, kitchen, deck, and two full bathrooms.
- Bedrooms are furnished with beds, desks and chairs.
- Living rooms include a couch, chair, entertainment shelving unit, end table, coffee table, and a dining table with four chairs.
- Kitchens include a full-size refrigerator and stove (no utensils).
- Air conditioning, Xavier internet connectivity and digital cable.
- Laundry facility, recreation room with big-screen TV, study lounge, and outdoor patio.
- Room Size: Varies based on unit
- Windows: 65" W x 74" H includes mini-blinds and screens
- Closets: one per bedroom, includes hanging rack and shelving
- Desk: 42" W x 24" D
- Mattress: Twin or Twin XL
- Rooms are fully carpeted.
- Bedrooms and living rooms do not have overhead lighting. Students must provide their own lamps for their rooms.
Village Apartments Double Bedroom
Village Apartments Living Room
Village Apartments Kitchen
Village Apartments Bathroom
Village Apartments Complex Lounge