- Suite-style housing units include two, three or four bedrooms.
- Primarily double occupancy bedrooms, but limited single occupancy bedrooms are available.
- Suites share one and a half bathrooms.
- Handicap accessible suites available.
- Bedrooms are furnished with beds, desks, chairs and wardrobes. Each suite common room includes a couch, two chairs, two end tables, mini fridge and microwave.
- Air conditioning, Xavier internet connectivity and digital cable.
- Laundry facility, kitchenette, study lounges, recreation rooms, and chapel.
Buenger Hall Double Room Information Sheet
- Double Room: 140 sq. ft.
- Single Room: 105 sq. ft.
- Windows: 3.5' H x 3' W, includes mini-blinds
- Built-in wardrobe and drawers, one per resident
Measures: 38" W x 96" H x 23" D
- Closet: 38" W x 94" H x 20" D, one per suite
- Desk: 48" W x 24" D
- Mattress: Twin or twin XL
- Suggested Carpet Size: 6' x 9' for each bedroom
Buenger Hall Two-Bedroom Suite
Buenger Hall Three-Bedroom Suite