We are excited to offer memberships to all Faculty/Staff and Alumni of Xavier University in the Recreation Center. Memberships are extended to the faculty/staff or alumnus only, as we unfortunately cannot offer family memberships at this time. All memberships are paid in full, non-refundable, and non-transferable. We currently only accept credit card and check as payment. Please speak with Vosler Taylor, the Coordinator of Membership and Business Operations at email@example.com or (513) 745-3254, if you have any questions about your membership.
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||MEMBERSHIP PRICING|
- Those defined as Faculty/Staff include the following:
- All Xavier Employees (including Adjunct Faculty)
- XU ROTC
- XU Retirees
- TriHealth Employees with a Xavier All Card
- All Faculty/Staff must have a valid All Card to purchase a membership. Current and retired Faculty/Staff can get their All Card through Auxiliary Services.
- We do not sell memberships to spouses/family of faculty/staff.
- Faculty/Staff parking passes trump Recreational Sport parking passes. Faculty/Staff are ineligible for a parking pass through the Department of Recreational Sports.
- If you are a faculty/staff of Xavier University, and also a full or part time student, your faculty/staff status trumps your student status, and you are not entitled to a student membership, and must purchase a faculty/staff membership.
- Alumni must present a valid Alumni All Card, which can be ordered online, or by contacting the Xavier National Alumni Association at 800-344-GOXU, option 5.
- Parking passes for Recreational Sports Members and Patrons are included in the membership, and can park in the C-4 lot.
- We do not sell memberships to spouses/family of Xavier Alumni.
- You can purchase your membership with cash, card, or check (made out to Xavier University) at the Membership Services Desk. Membership will be good for one year from the date membership was purchased.