The Department of Economics offers several programs:
- Economics (BA)
- Economics (BSBA, AACSB accredited)
- Economics, Sustainability, and Society (BA)
- Modern Language and International Economics (BA)
- Economics with a Concentration in Mathematics (BA).
In addition to traditional studies, economics majors:
- Take advantage of internships at leading companies and organizations.
- Join the Xavier Economics Association for a variety of social, vocational and professional meetings throughout the year. Xavier also has a chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, the International Economics Honor Society.
- Get matched with an Executive Mentor, who works with the student for his or her four years at Xavier to provide professional guidance, networking support and career connections. Xavier is one of the first schools in the nation to offer this type of mentor program.
To see the specific requirements for the major, please go to Current Students.