LatinX & Hispanic Alumni
The Xavier University LatinX & Hispanic Alumni community provides a space for alumni to stay connected to Xavier University, current students and other alumni. LatinX & Hispanic alumni have a unique Musketeer experience and perspective. The Alumni community utilizes that experience and perspective to impact Xavier's initiatives of alumni engagement, student recruitment and retention, philanthropic development efforts and institutional inclusion.
The LatinX & Hispanic Alumni community is currently looking for additional leaders within the group. If you are interested in advancing the mission and goals of this group, please contact Josh Devincenzo.
How to Become a Member:
The LatinX & Hispanic Alumni community as part of the Xavier University National Alumni Association is a non-dues paying association. You are a considered a member after graduation. Update your contact information by filling out this form to make sure you are on the LatinX & Hispanic Alumni group contact list.
Save the date for Alumni Weekend held November 11-14. This year’s event will be held on campus! Details can be found on the Alumni Weekend website.
- Check the Alumni Calendar for upcoming events.
Get Active in the Xavier Community
- Join your local Alumni Chapter as a volunteer - check out the Alumni Chapters across the U.S.
- Mentor a current Xavier student. To become a mentor, visit the Career Development page.
- Look for opportunities for participation on College or Program Advisory Boards.
- Learn more about the Women of Excellence.
Stay up to date with campus initiatives for students through the Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- If you want to be involved in the LatinX & Hispanic Alumni Community or wish to receive announcements about special alumni events and programs, please update your contact information.
- For additional information or questions, please email us.
- Check out our Facebook page for upcoming events and alumni news.