LGBTQIA+ Alumni Community
The Xavier University LGBTQIA+ Alumni Community provides a space for queer alumni to stay connected to Xavier, current students, and other alumni. Queer alumni have a unique Musketeer experience and perspective. The LGBTQIA+ Alumni Community utilizes that experience and perspective to impact Xavier's initiatives of alumni engagement, student recruitment and retention, philanthropic development efforts, and institutional inclusion.
- Co-Presidents: Kay Earnest '13 and David Donelly '11
- Cincinnati Chapter Liaison: Thomas Edney '15
- Communications Coordinator: Vacant
- Cincinnati Pride Coordinator: Vacant
How to Become a Member
The LGBTQIA+ Alumni Community, as part of the Xavier University National Alumni Association, is a non-dues paying association. You are considered a member after filling out the community form and begin attending events. Update your contact information through the LGBTQIA+ form to make sure you are added to our contact list.
- Check the Alumni Calendar for upcoming events
Other Ways to Get Involved with the Xavier Community
- Join your local Alumni Chapter as a volunteer
- Mentor a current Xavier student
- Learn more about Women of Excellence
- If you want to be involved in the LGBTQIA+ Alumni Community or wish to receive announcements about alumni events and programs, please update your contact information
- For additional information or questions, please email us
- Check out our private Facebook group (Xavier LGBTQIA+ Alumni) for upcoming events and alumni news