Parent Leadership Council
The Parent Leadership Council’s goal is to build a strong and engaged connection between Xavier families, their personal philanthropy, and college programs that impact student experiences. These leadership-level donors serve as informed advocates and liaisons, encouraging parent involvement as professional resources and engaged members of the Xavier community.
- Opportunities to engage with campus leadership and parent leaders in small group settings during
fall and spring Council Meetings via remote opportunities
- Invitations to Leadership Donor Events on campus and in your region
- Invitations to the Leadership Donor Reception during XU Family Weekend
- Reserved seating and access to a hospitality suite as a special guest during commencement
- Represent student and parent interests in dialogue with administrators and faculty
- Participate in two council meetings, typically held during the academic year at the same time as other major
- Xavier University events (virtual option available)
- Contribute philanthropically each year to demonstrate your commitment to excellence at XU (suggested gift
- Connect with other parents and University leaders in meaningful ways and learn more about Xavier’s educational experience
Contact Shannon Cassidy-Cox, Executive Director or Alumni and Parent Relations, for more information.
XU Family Ambassadors
The XU Ambassador program has been developed to work closely with Xavier’s Parent and Family Engagement team to foster meaningful relationships between current and future XU families and the University. To be a resource for family members and supporters of new and current Xavier students to promote retention initiatives and student success.
- To build connections between family members and the Xavier University community to support student success
- To serve as a representative of Xavier to families and supporters of prospective and new students
- Provide feedback on Parent and Family Engagement initiatives and publications, as needed