Black Alumni Association
The Xavier University Black Alumni Association provides a space for Black Alumni to stay connected to Xavier University, current students, and other alumni. Black alumni have a unique Musketeer experience and perspective. The Black Alumni Association utilizes that experience and perspective to impact Xavier's initiatives of alumni engagement, student recruitment and retention, philanthropic development efforts, and institutional inclusion.
- President: Leon A. Hampton '10
- Co- VP: Nicole Jones '11
- Alumni Weekend Committee Chairs: Charmaine Davis-Bey '05 and Melissa Kopriva '08
How to Become a Member:
The Black Alumni Association as part of the Xavier University National Alumni Association is a non-dues paying association. You are a considered a member after graduation. Update your contact information to make sure you are on the BAA contact list.
X Welcomes U Class of 2020 – August 27, 2020
- Alumni Weekend 2020 - November 2020
- AJ Scholarship – February 26th, 2021
- Check the Alumni Calendar for upcoming events
Get Active in the Xavier Community
- Join your local Alumni Chapter as a volunteer - check out the Alumni Chapters across the U.S.
- Mentor a current Xavier student
- Look for opportunities for participation on College or Program Advisory Boards
- Learn more about the Women of Excellence
- If you want to be involved in the BAA or wish to receive announcements about special alumni events and programs, please update your contact information
- For additional information or questions, please email us
- Check out our Facebook page for upcoming events and alumni news
- Join the Xavier University Black Alumni Group on LinkedIn