Students should consult with their academic advisor to determine which classes they will register for. Success Coaches are available to help students prepare for their advising meeting and to help students navigate the registration process.
The Office of the Registrar will provide information about academic policies, dates and deadlines, and other resources to aid in the registration process.
- Quick Tips for Registration
- Academic Calendar - Updated for Fall 2020
- Community Engaged Learning Opportunities
- How to Check Time Tickets and Holds
- How to Use Plan Ahead
- How to Browse and Add Classes
- How to Register for Classes
- How to Drop a Class
- How to Use DegreeWorks
- How to Run a What-If in DegreeWorks
Please email your Success Coach with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.