EAB Navigate Resources
Quick Guides for Faculty
Faculty advisors can use EAB Navigate for advising outreach and note-taking about their student interactions.
- EAB Navigate Quick Start Guide
- Syncing your Outlook Calendar - Quick Guide PDF
- Setting Up Your Appointment and Campaign Availability - Video | Quick Guide PDF
- Creating your Advising Campaign - Quick Guide PDF
- Documenting Appointment Summaries and No-Shows - Quick Guide PDF
Are you running into difficulty while using EAB? Start by using the EAB Navigate Help Center. You can find this by logging into EAB Navigate and clicking on the question mark in the top right corner of the page. Then click on "Help Center & Support Links" and then clicking on "Help Center." You can then search for your issue or look through some of the commonly asked question on the Help Center.
If you are still running into difficulty, submit an EAB Help Request online. This requested will be routed to the Success Team who will follow-up with additional information as needed. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get in touch with you soon!