Student Employee Spotlights
Student Employee Spotlights started posting on the Career Development Office's Instagram beginning in Fall 2019. So far there have been 12 student employees/departments featured in these posts.
The Career Development's Social Media Intern, Emma Mrotek, has been responsible for reaching out to student employee supervisors to coordinate a date to interview a student employee in their department and then create and post the spotlights. These spotlights will continue throughout the Spring Semester.
View Student Employee Spotlights for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 below:
- Kelsey Moore - Alternative Text Assistant
- Malcolm Menezes - Fifth Third Trading Center Intern
- Chandler Bell - Lead Media & Communications Specialist
- Taylor Lender - Writing Center Tutor
- Dani Lebron - Professional Mentor Program Intern
- Cambrie Gielow - Gallagher Student Center Operations Supervisor
- Abby Quick - Dementia Activity Coordinator
- Hannah Lowe - All Card Associate
- Joy Owens - Student Ambassador (Telecounselor)
- Emi Suarez - Scene Shop Supervisor
- Ben Leraris - Involvement Intern
- Olivia Campbell - Digital Media Specialist