We invite applications from students with a bachelor's degree and a solid academic background. Applications for this program are accepted throughout the year. You may begin the program in the summer, fall, or spring term.
To apply for official acceptance as a degree-seeking student, submit the following application materials to the Office of Graduate Admission.
- The graduate application form
- One official transcript sent directly from the college/university to graduate services, of all previous undergraduate and graduate course work
- Official test scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are required if you are seeking your first teaching license. If you have previously taken the GRE and want to have your scores sent to Xavier, please contact GRE at 1-888-GRE-SCORE.
* Students who will be pursuing the licensure in addition to or instead of the M.Ed. degree, need to apply for admission as a LICENSURE SEEKING student.
- Official transcripts and test scores must also be submitted.
Applications are processed immediately upon receiving all of the necessary materials, and you will be notified of your status as soon as possible. The admission committee considers all of the information contained in the admission application, including prior grades, test scores and evidence of potential for success in graduate study.