M.Ed. Information Sessions
Join us for an upcoming information session to learn more about our M.Ed. programs:
- Covington Catholic High School, December 2, 2014 - Register Now »
- Glen Este High School, December 3, 2014 - Register Now »
- Middletown Fenwick High School, December 3, 2014 - Register Now »
- Oak Hills High School, December 4, 2014 - Register Now »
- Wilmington High School, December 1, 2014 - Register Now »
Xavier's Graduate Programs
Adults choose Xavier's graduate programs to prepare for career advancement or career change as well as for personal growth. They stay at Xavier because of the quality education, individualized attention from faculty and staff, and the convenient, adult-centered environment.
Most of Xavier's graduate programs review applications for admission on a rolling basis. Xavier's graduate programs offer personal attention, focus academics and a network that leads to career success. Some of the programs also have:
- Admission policies that allow you to begin course work before being formally admitted.
- An adult orientation program and a handbook to assist in your transition to graduate study.
- Graduate program directors who meet with both prospective and current students who need advising.
- Registration and payment by mail or fax, and extended office hours at the registrar.
- Payment plans and deferred billing to assist in financing graduate study.