The Digital Media Lab is a production resource to support the development of digital literacy. The lab is designed for students who are working on digital media projects. The lab's computers have the Adobe Creative Cloud suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere.
To practice safe social distancing from other patrons reservations are currently required for all workstation use. You can schedule a time to use any of our workstations on our Workstation Reservations site.
- Mac and PC computers with Adobe Creative Cloud (Including Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom, Illustrator, and more)
- Academic Poster Printing
- Collaboration space
- Shooting Studio
- Audio Recording Room
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment, available for checkout
- Knowledgeable Staff to help answer questions
- Reserve space in our Audio Recording Room or Shooting Studio in one hour blocks
- Reserve And Check Out Equipment until the following day with up to one renewal
- Request A Consultation for specific help with a certain digital media software available in the lab.
- If you need assistance with your digital media projects, a DML assistant will be available in the lab to answer any questions that you may have. You can also contact the lab by calling 513-745-4811 or emailing email@example.com.