In order to participate in Commencement, students have several tasks to complete. If you have not already done so, be sure to review your progress towards your degree in Degree Works and meet with your academic advisor.
- Apply for Graduation - deadline is January 29, 2021. Applications submitted after the deadline incur a $50 late fee.
- RSVP to the official Commencement RSVP no later than Monday, April 12
- Order Your Cap and Gown
- Order Class Ring / Announcements
- Check Your Bursar Account - go to "Pay Bill" on the Student HUB to see if you have a balance on your account. You will not receive your diploma if you have an outstanding balance.
- May Grads should Update Their Contact Information for post graduation
Once a Musketeer, Always a Musketeer!
Congratulations! You now belong to the Xavier Alumni family. No matter where you are across the world, you’re part of the Xavier Alumni community. For more information about your Alumni experience, start here!