The College of Arts and Sciences is committed to developing methods of communication that fit the needs of students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
See below for information regarding current CAS Communication. If you have suggestions on ways to improve, please use this form.
- Please use this form to submit slides for the Alter Hall Digital Display. You will be notified once your slide is posted.
- In addition to CAS, Gallagher Student Center allows digital display submissions.
- Please use this form to submit news tips about fellow faculty, staff, students or yourself.
Xavier's Office of Marketing and Communications provides a comprehensive list of web request options. They can be found here.
Each week during the academic year, the College of Arts and Sciences releases a newsletter. Below is a list of frequently asked questions.
1. When does the CAS Bulletin come out?
Every Thursday morning at 6AM during the academic year, the CAS Bulletin will arrive in your Xavier email inbox.
2. Why am I receiving the CAS Bulletin?
The CAS Bulletin is sent to all faculty and staff in the College of Arts and Sciences.
3. What is the purpose of the bulletin?
There are multiple purposes of the bulletin. Following the recommendation of 2018 Task Force on Leadership, Communication & Decision Making CAS created the bulletin to improve communication within the college. Each bulletin contains CAS notices and announcements relevant to all disciplines, faculty, and staff. In addition, the bulletin serves to celebrate the successes, recognize the achievements and build community within the college.
If there is something you would like to see in the bulletin, please fill out a faculty news submission form.