The College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) offers excellent academics, research, diversity and inclusion and experiential learning.
- We’re ranked among the Top 50 Colleges for Liberal Arts (College Factual).
- The college averages nearly 400 graduates each year.
- Ninety-eight percent of CAS students are employed, attending graduate school or working in service or volunteer positions within six months of graduation.
- CAS offers 49 undergraduate majors and four graduate programs.
- Medical school acceptance rate is twice the national average for public schools.
Interested in learning more about the College, find out who to contact for various topics.