- Post jobs and internships online and track student engagement
- Schedule and manage on-campus interviews and recruiting activities (e.g., info tables, sessions)
- Receive email notifications
- When applicants apply to your job
- When posting deadline approaches
- Conduct a resume search for qualified applicants
- Register for Xavier's career fairs
- Xavier University Job Posting Policy
- Create/Access Employer account
- Questions? Call (513) 745-4886 or email email@example.com
STUDENTS & ALUMNI
- Search and apply for all position types
- Full-time, post-graduation
- On-campus positions
- Federal Work Study positions (on and off-campus)
- Part-time, seasonal, and temporary opportunities
- Set up new job email alerts
- Schedule career coaching appointments
- Publish resume to be viewable by employers
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- RSVP for career and BUAD events
- Access Student/Alumni Account
- Alumni Account Request
- Questions? Call (513) 745-3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PARENTS & ALUMNI
- Ask your organization's Human Resources department to post jobs and internships to Handshake and recruit at Xavier.
- Join the various Xavier University LinkedIn groups and network with Xavier students and alumni.
- Become a Mentor in the Musketeer Career Network.
- Help grow the Xavier family! Encourage others to explore the variety of undergraduate majors and graduate programs Xavier has to offer.
- For more information, please contact: