- Post jobs and internships online and track student engagement
- Schedule/Manage on-campus interviews and recruiting visits (e.g., info tables, sessions)
- Receive email notifications
- When applicants apply to your job
- When posting deadline approaches
- Conduct a resume search for qualified applicants via the resume book feature
- Register for Xavier's career fairs
- Job Posting Policy
- Create/Access Employer account
- Build your Brand With Students
- Questions? Call (513) 745-4886 or email email@example.com
STUDENTS & ALUMNI
- Search and apply for all job types
- Internships, On-Campus, Work-Study, Full-Time Post-Graduation, Part-Time/Temp/Seasonal and Volunteer
- Set up new job email alerts via the search agent
- Schedule career coaching appointments
- Publish resume to employer-viewable books
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- RSVP for career and BPP events
Questions? Call (513) 745-3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PARENTS & ALUMNI
- Ask your organization's Human Resources department to post jobs and internships to Handshake and recruit at Xavier.
- Join the various Xavier University LinkedIn groups and network with Xavier students and alumni.
- Become a Mentor in the Xavier Professional Mentor Program.
- Help grow the Xavier family! Encourage others to explore the variety of undergraduate majors and graduate programs Xavier has to offer.
- For more information, please contact: