BUILD A STRONG CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY WITH EMPLOYER RELATIONS
Career Development serves as the primary point-of-contact for employers hoping to recruit Xavier University students from all academic programs. The Xavier University Employer Relations team is eager to build new employer relationships, strengthen current connections, and provide support to our employer partners as they strive to effectively engage students and alumni in their postings and events. We are available for 1:1 consultations on any number of topics including:
- How to effectively use Handshake and get the most out of the platform
- Posting positions and promoting to the campus community
- Campus recruiting options at Xavier University
- How to build or expand your organization's campus presence
- Organization site visits
- ...and much more!
HAS YOUR ORGANIZATION RECENTLY HIRED A XAVIER STUDENT OR GRAD?
Career Development actively tracks information on students and alumni hired for internships and jobs. Please complete this form to let us know of any recent Xavier hires!
Xavier University Employer Relations
- Meet with the Employer Relations team
- Post Jobs & Internships
- Campus Recruiting
- Attend a Career Fair
- Join the Professional Mentor Program
- Remote Employer Resources
- Recruit XU Lunch & Learn Series
- External Partner Interest Form
- Cincinnati Region Internship Toolkit
- Intern Housing at Xavier
- About Xavier
- Academic Programs